A Brief History
Rose Construction Ltd. was founded in 1982 by Kevin Reddy Snr., It has gained a reputation for quality of work and has not lost contact with clients, due to the fact that Kevin and his sons Simon and Kevin Keith maintain a hands on approach to all contracts. Simon Reddy current Managing Director, joined the company in 1994 and brought the company to a higher level of contracting due to the experience he gained working on major contracts within Ireland and Overseas with some of the world’s leading construction companies. Simon is responsible for the strategy development of the company and the overall operations of the company across all sectors.
Kevin Keith Reddy current Contracts Director re-joined the company in 2001 following working overseas, Kevin oversees the construction process, providing detailed feedback to the clients and design teams. Ensures all projects are conducted within the limits of the budget and on time. Monitoring sub-contractors, planning critical dates, Kevin is constantly identifying areas for improvement in your company’s contracting processes.
The site management team together with a dedicated directly employed workforce of foremen, tradesmen, skilled general operatives, long serving sub-contractors, plus an excellent office back up, reinforces the strong resolve of the company to produce quality and value for its clients.
Rose Construction Ltd. is a member of C.I.F., The Master Builders and Contractors Association and The Civil Engineering Contractors Association. Homebond and the new CIRI approved contractor.
- Honest Growth through expansion of undeveloped sections of Rose
- Develop our company through internal development using our existing resources and employees
- Develop better relationship with existing customers
Vision & Values
To develop to a company through our 3 core values:
- Quality – Reputation for extreme quality above all
- Relationship Based- to develop relationships with existing and new clients, to consider our clients’ needs and satisfaction our upmost concern, to build trust and develop a continues working relationship, that they consider Rose first always as there builder/contractor/facility provider.
- Compliance – A company driven by compliance, with regard to building regulations, commitment to health & safety, a company that values it employees, sub-contractors and suppliers. A company that puts construction health & safety before quick profit on a daily basis every day.